Another call supporting international materials research and innovation projects M-ERA.NET 3 Call 2021 is open
This international call is focused on materials research and innovation, with new support for research for future battery technologies in line with the Green Deal for Europe.
Short-form project proposals (pre-proposals) may be submitted by international project consortia consisting of at least 3 independent bodies from a minimum of 2 different countries up to 15. 6. 2021. The standard size of a consortium is three to six partners.
Under this call M-ERA.NET 3 Call 2021, the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA ČR) will support Czech applicants, both businesses and research organisations, who must comply not only with international but also national conditions based on the EPSILON Programme (sub-programme 2). This is a co-fund call, following international rules common to applicants from all participating countries.
The total budget for project support is EUR 2 000 000, with a maximum of EUR 350 000 per project.
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3PP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings, and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications (excluding regenerative medicine)
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Do not hesitate to take a unique chance and ask for support for your project too!