There is CZK 1 billion available for the introduction of product or process innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises.
The aim of this programme is to promote innovation in products, technologies and services or to increase the efficiency of production processes through the acquisition of new production technologies, including the necessary intangible assets and investment in real estate.
- Small or medium-sized enterprises may apply, alternatively small mid-cap companies can apply as well (small enterprise with a medium market capitalisation – 499 employees or less).
- Project documentation, buildings
- Production technologies, software, and data
- intellectual property rights, product certification
Rate and amount of subsidy
- It is possible to obtain a subsidy of between 1 and 40 million. CZK. The maximum rate of support is up to 60 % and depends on the region in which the applicant operates.
- In total, companies will distribute CZK 1 billion in this call.
Examples of supported activities
Thanks to the Innovation Programme, you can innovate products and services, production processes and procedures, acquire information systems, improve product design and packaging, set up sales channels better and much more.