https://www.midaconsulting.cz/app/uploads/2022/06/logo.svg 0 0 midaconsulting.cz https://www.midaconsulting.cz/app/uploads/2022/06/logo.svg midaconsulting.cz2022-08-15 13:05:082022-09-20 13:06:22The APPLICATIONS programme has been announced
The APPLICATIONS programme has been announced
The long-awaited call for industrial research and experimental development projects has been launched!
The aim of the call is to support small, medium and large enterprises in acquiring new knowledge needed to develop new products, materials, technologies and services. The project outputs will lead to higher competitiveness of both enterprises and the Czech Republic on global markets.
Companies will divide a total of CZK 4 billion between them.
- Enterprises of all sizes in the Czech Republic outside the capital city of Prague may apply. Large enterprises may apply only in cooperation with a small or medium-sized enterprise.
- Research organisations can be partners (however, it is not a requirement for its involvement in the project).
- Personnel costs – wages and insurance of researchers, technicians
- Cost of contract research and consultancy services
- Material for research, development and innovation activities of the project
- Cost of tools, instruments and equipment in the form of tax depreciation
- Overheads and other operating costs that are not in the nature of research/development activities but are directly related to the implementation of the project
Rate and amount of subsidy
- It is possible to apply for a subsidy ranging from CZK 2 million to 125 million
- The subsidy rate is up to 80 % depending on the size of the enterprise.
Examples of supported activities
The subsidy will help you finance new product development, improve existing solutions or, for example, develop new software.