The TREND programme – Sub-programme 2 – “Newcomers” is starting now. It focuses on the initial start-up of development and innovation activities of companies that have no previous experience with the implementation or purchase of these activities. These companies can then, thanks to cooperation with a research organization or university, easily start these activities thanks to the financial support.
In particular, this programme supports projects developing new technologies and materials that increase the level of automation and robotics and the use of digital technologies.
So, if in the last 5 years you have not received subsidies for your own or purchased R&D activities in the amount of more than 1 million CZK, now you have a unique opportunity!
Applicants may be:
- businesses working on a project in collaboration with other participants (research organisations or universities)
- research organisations (only as an additional participant)
- from all over the Czech Republic, including the Capital City of Prague
- development staff personnel costs
- the cost of tools, apparatus and equipment (excluding the acquisition of tangible and intangible assets, i.e. only in the form of depreciation)
- cost of services, subcontracting, additional overheads
Amount of subsidy
- It is possible to obtain a subsidy of up to 15 million CZK (total for all participants). The maximum rate of support is up to 80%.
Examples of supported activities
The TREND programme enables companies to obtain funding to start research, development and innovation activities, especially in technological areas. Thanks to this, they can subsequently use the results of research and development in their own activities to make production more efficient or to introduce new products or services to the market.
- Advanced production technologies, materials and systems
- Digitalization and automatization of production technologies
- Eco transportation
- Technology-advanced and safe transportation
- Technologically advanced and safe transport
- Advanced Medicine and Pharmaceuticals
- Cultural and creative industries as a tool for accelerating the socio-economic development of the Czech Republic
- Green technologies, bioeconomy and sustainable food resources
- Smart residences
Do you have a project planned that could receive a subsidy from the Trend programme? Let us help you.