Two calls have been announced to support the digitalization of companies, the streamlining of production and services, warehouse management, remote working and logistics.
The amount of subsidy you can receive from these programmes ranges from 0.5 to 15 million CZK. A wide range of projects, from small to very large ones, will be suitable. The rate of subsidy ranges from 20% to 60% depending on the size of the enterprise and the region where the enterprise is based or where the project is implemented.
Both calls are intended for manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies of all sizes; Prague companies can also apply in the Virtual Enterprise call.
They can fund both software and hardware, such as augmented and virtual reality or artificial intelligence elements, advanced software tools, information systems and smart sensors.
Accelerating innovation cycles in the company, improving the interconnectivity of digital technologies and increasing cyber-security are also considered interesting outcomes of the projects.
- Subsidies of 1.5 – 15 million CZK.
- Primarily for small and medium-sized enterprises (large enterprises can apply only in certain regions).
- Total allocation of CZK 1.5 billion.
- The investment must be related to a change in the production process, or an expansion of the capacity of an existing establishment or an extension of the production range for the project to have the potential to receive financial support.
- Subsidies of 0.5 – 5 million CZK.
- Designed for businesses of all sizes including Prague.
- Total allocation of 600 million CZK.
- Investment must be linked to a significant shift toward digitalization.
Unlike previous calls, this is a call in rounds, so it does not depend on the deadline for submitting the application, but rather on the quality and contribution of the project.
However, even the best quality project needs a well-prepared grant application. Increase the chances of success for your project and entrust its preparation to us.