Investment incentives are a form of national support for entrepreneurial activities. Both Czech and foreign companies may apply for them in support of an investment project in manufacturing, R&D centers, or centers of shared services on the territory of the Czech Republic (outside of Prague).
Forms of support:
- complete income tax break for newly created corporations, for a duration of up to 10 years
- partial income tax deduction for expanding corporations, for a duration of up to 10 years
- transfer of land equipped with infrastructure for a discounted price
- material support for new job positions (200,000 CZK per newly generated job in regions most afflicted by unemployment)
- material support for tutoring and retraining (amounting to 25% of costs for tutoring and retraining in regions most afflicted by unemployment)
- individual support of a ‘strategic investment’ in the form of direct capital for long-term material and non-material property.